Gold Book Stars
Every week each Class Teacher chooses a child in their class who has followed the Golden Rules and puts their name in the Gold Book.
During whole school assembly the children are called to the front and the reason they have been selected to be in the Gold Book is read out to the whole school.
This is a wonderful achievement which is celebrated by the whole school.
This week's Gold Book stars are:
These children were in the Gold Book for the following reasons:
- For improving in his reading.
- For settling into Class 5 and working hard to keep the Golden Rules.
- For always getting straight on with her learning.
- For being resilient and not worrying over small things.
- For always being the perfect role model.
- For being able to tell the time to the quarter hour.
- For always helping other children in the class without being asked.
- For always completing independent learning and being busy.
- For always being resilient and 'keeps going' when she finds her work tricky.