Gold Book Stars
Every week each Class Teacher chooses a child in their class who has followed the Golden Rules and puts their name in the Gold Book.
During whole school assembly the children are called to the front and the reason they have been selected to be in the Gold Book is read out to the whole school.
This is a wonderful achievement which is celebrated by the whole school.
This week's Gold Book stars are:
These children were in the Gold Book for the following reasons:
- For improving her attitude to learning and always having a smile on her face.
- For always being kind and helpful, especially helping Miss Owen.
- For clear and imaginative writing throughout the year.
- For working hard to improve her writing.
- For playing nicely at playtime and not copying rough play.
- For always trying extremely hard in all lessons and for making everyone smile.
- For making the effort to read at home every day and apply her knowledge in her writing.
- For working hard to read and write sentences independently.
- For improved effort in all areas if his learning.