Gold Book Stars
Every week each Class Teacher chooses a child in their class who has followed the Golden Rules and puts their name in the Gold Book.
During whole school assembly the children are called to the front and the reason they have been selected to be in the Gold Book is read out to the whole school.
This is a wonderful achievement which is celebrated by the whole school.
This week's Gold Book stars are:
These children were in the Gold Book for the following reasons:
- For trying hard with handwriting and the neatness of work.
- For trying hard to use the -s and -es suffixes to make plurals.
- For trying really hard with writing and being a tough tortoise and not giving up.
- For choosing to write more independently after finishing his work with Mrs Beggs.
- For persevering with spellings and getting super speller.
- For working hard and trying her best this week.
- For being a resilient learner and never giving up when things are tricky.
- For being the perfect role model for others and trying her best.
- For following the Golden Rules and excellent writing as Florence Nightingale.