Gold Book Stars
Each week Class Teachers choose a child in their class to be in the Gold Book, giving a reason for their choice. During a whole school assembly the children are called to the front and the reason they have been selected to be in the Gold Book is read out and celebrated by the whole school.
This week’s Gold Book stars are:
These children were in the Gold Book for the following reasons:
- For trying really hard with his handwriting so he can write down his fabulous ideas.
- For always being ‘Excellent Everywhere.’
- For creating an imaginative and detailed invention idea and plan.
- For working hard on reading at home and at school.
- For always working hard no matter how hard the challenge.
- For having an “I can do this!” attitude – keep it up!
- For being extremely kind and helpful to all his class mates.
- For working hard to write all the letters with the correct formation.
- For always trying his best, especially in phonics.