Gold Book Stars
Every week each Class Teacher chooses a child in their class who has followed the Golden Rules and puts their name in the Gold Book.
During whole school assembly the children are called to the front and the reason they have been selected to be in the Gold Book is read out to the whole school.
This is a wonderful achievement which is celebrated by the whole school.
This week's Gold Book stars are:
These children were in the Gold Book for the following reasons:
- For being the perfect role model for others.
- For making a super start to Year 2 by being attentive, kind and polite.
- For having a fantastic first few days in class and having a huge smile on her face.
- For always showing that he is ready to learn.
- For listening carefully and following instructions perfectly and for having made a brilliant start to Year 2.
- For always having his eyes on the teacher and being ready to listen and learn.