Class 8 had a wonderful day immersing themselves in the wonderful world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. While we weren’t able to secure 29 Golden Tickets, we did enjoy some lovely Roald Dahl themed activities. These included;
– creating bookmarks
– painting pictures from the story
– writing profiles about the story characters
– doing Quentin Blake style sketching
– eating cabbage soup and bread!
– having a little taste of chocolate
A special well done to everyone who at least had a try of Charlie’s daily diet of cabbage soup and bread!